Optimized processes in the transport and mobility sector with passenger flow simulations
Thousands of people visit airports and train stations every day. The main purpose of these buildings is providing passengers a comfortable and safe journey.
With a passenger flow simulation, you can quickly check whether your infrastructure building meets your requirements and criteria today and in the future.
Image source: accu:rate.
Ensure your passengers’ safe and comfortable journey
Particularly in the planning phase for the construction or modification of complex stations, it is not always possible to intuitively estimate how passengers will behave and where bottlenecks or delays may occur. A passenger flow simulation can minimize planning errors and the associated costs. Before construction begins, check whether your station or airport is comfortable and safe for future passengers and whether the building is adequately dimensioned.
We provide answers to the following questions with passenger flow simulations:
- What is the maximum number of passengers that can be handled per hour?
- How can the times of passenger throughput be influenced by the personnel deployed?
- Where does passenger congestion occur?
- How much space do the queues take up?
- How can the transfer time of passengers be reduced?
- How can passenger transfer times be optimized?
- How can the usage behaviour of passengers be optimized?
See here how we have helped other customers: