To strengthen our Munich team we are looking to immediately hire a
Software developer to develop our simulation software (Java)(f/m/d)
When crowds form, understanding the interaction between people and space is vital. This is where crowd:it, our simulation software, supports our clients. Alongside an on-the-market product, crowd:it supports our project team who plan and complete projects for customers in widely varying fields: from evacuation simulations of Munich’s Oktoberfest to capacity planning for train stations and football stadiums.
Want to take on responsibility and shape a product? Work alone and think creatively? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Your duties: You will…
- coordinate and develop our software crowd:it (Java) along research projects and the requirements of our project team as well as our customers.
- carry out requirements analyses, system designs, specification and implementation independently and as part of a team.
- Improve the user interface of our software by applying UX principles based on an agile and customer-oriented process.
- Improve our software by using efficient algorithms and current technologies.
Your profile: You…
- have a degree in computer science or similar and have already worked for several years (>3 years) as a software developer with agile methods (Scrum, XP etc.) and have very good Java skills.
- have already gained some experience in taking responsibility and coordinating teams.
- ave an affinity for new technologies such as AI and Big Data as well as application-oriented research and enjoy tinkering with challenging solutions and developing new algorithms, for example.
- are structured, reliable and like open and honest communication.
We offer you:
- flexible working times.
- full responsibility for compelling projects and independent work.
- an interesting product with an exciting future.
- a young, motivated and passionate team.
- a great office at Viktualienmarkt with good coffee, a BBQ and a terrace on the 6th floor with a view over Alten Peter.
We look forward to your thorough application. Or, if you have further questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can learn more about us on our Homepage, or via Facebook or LinkedIn. Download the job advertisement as a pdf here.
Legal information on the application process: Information requirements for applicants
Shape the future with us!
Want to be part of the team? Get in touch or send your application! We look forward to hearing from you.