What is ?
- crowd:it is a software package for microscopic, agent-based crowd simulation.
- crowd:it is developed in-house based on the Optimal Steps Model by Dr. Michael Seitzs and Prof. Gerta Köster, inter alia, as well as on Dr. Angelika Kneidl's research at the Technical University Munich.
- crowd:it is tested in various projects (see references).
- crowd:it passes all of the tests for simulators of RiMEA e.V. – click here for the test results
As an introduction to crowd simulation and to be best suited to work with crowd:it, we offer an introductory workshop either in our office in Munich or at your location for an extra charge.
The workshop briefly introduces the theory behind the model, but largely consists of practical examples, including a work-through of one of your projects. Read more...
We offer four different packages, which reflect various industry needs. From event planners to fire protectors and facility managers – we have the right solution for you!
- Easy Event: prioritize security at your event – quick and simple.
- Fire Safety: engineering methods for contemporary fire protection.
- Smart Building: understand the processes of your building from initial planning to operation.
- Enterprise: from large events to complex buildings – this package includes all features and functions.
Want more features than your package provides? No problem! We can provide extras to suit your requirements.
We recommend booking an annual package. If you want to test crowd:it first or have only a few projects a year, it is also possible to purchase a monthly package. (Monthly packages can provide the functions of an annual license.)
Want to learn more about crowd:it? Have questions about our packages or are unsure which suits you best? Contact us here.