6 REASONS TO CHOOSE CROWD:IT
FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES
- realistic queuing behavior (both sorted and unsorted)
- Individual properties can be mapped using your own agent types
- Realistic representation of vertical connecting elements: stairs, elevators, escalators
- Flow charts and processes
- Highlighting and analysis of individuals
- Analysis of count lines, individual areas, special objects
- Individually adjustable heatmaps (RSET, density, velocity...)
- Competent support within a few hours
- We are also happy to help with modeling questions
- Continuous further development based on the latest findings from science and psychology
- Many fields of application due to flexible model adaptations (e.g. spacing for social distancing, special queueing behavior, staircase model, etc.)
WHAT'S IN CROWD:IT
crowd:it was created in 2013 as part of Dr. Angelika Kneidl's dissertation. Since then, the software has been continuously developed with a lot of knowledge, passion and dedication. Our software team consists exclusively of experts who have been trained in software development as well as in modeling and simulation.
It is very important to us that crowd:it is and remains up-to-date; therefore, the latest research results are continuously incorporated into the model development. You can find our current research projects here. For this purpose, we work very closely with universities in Germany and worldwide.
But not only that: Due to our representation in German committees, associations and societies (1st chairman RiMEA e.V., cooperation in working team 5 "personal safety" of the vfdb department 4) we know current trends at an early stage and integrate them directly into our software development.
With our software we bear great responsibility; responsibility that the results are valid and state-of-the-art. We perform RiMEA tests for each release and have an internal quality process that serves to keep the software stable.
We work with crowd:it ourselves on a daily basis, so we can quickly see where we can improve processes, add new features and thus make the entire operating process user-friendly.