§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. .. Article 4 7 EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is the accu:rate GmbH, Rosental 5, 80331 Munich, email: email@example.com. You can also reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, your name and possibly your concern) are stored by us to answer your questions via e-mail or via a contact form. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to the processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the requirement (concrete page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(3) Required fields for sending the newsletter are your e-mail address and your name. Stating others, We store your e-mail address and your name for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. For example, you can declare the cancellation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
(5) We point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels that represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in (3) and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Also in the newsletter received links contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click in and conclude your personal interests. We link this data with actions you have taken on our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or informing us via another contact path. The information will be stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After logging out, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
(6) The dispatch of our newsletter takes place over the service MailChimp. MailChimp is a service of The Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA. The data stored in the newsletter registration (e-mail address, name, IP address, date and time of your registration) are transmitted to a server of The Rocket Science Group in the USA and there in compliance with the “EU -US Privacy Shield “, cf. https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. More about the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield can be found here: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Europa_International/International/Artikel/EU-US_PrivacyShield_Daten%C3%BCutilungenUSA.html?nn=5217040
§ 6 Web Analytics
Use of Piwik
This website uses Piwik, an open source software for the statistical analysis of visitor access. Piwik uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is stored on the server of the provider in Germany. The IP address is anonymized immediately after processing and prior to its storage. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
§7 Social Media
Use of social media connections
(1) We currently have the following connections to social media providers: Facebook, Twitter, Xing, Linkedin and YouTube. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, initially no personal data will be passed on to the providers. The provider can be identified by the marking on the box above the first letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider via the button. Only if you click on the highlighted field and activate it, the provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the provider.
(3) The provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective provider for the exercise of this. Through connectivity, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for us is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the provider. If you press the activated button and z. For example, if you link the page, the provider will also store this information in your user account and publicly share it with your contacts.
(5) Further information on the purpose and extent of the data collection and its processing by the provider can be found in the privacy statements of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their privacy notices:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; For more information about data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http: //www.facebook .com / about / privacy / your-info # everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
b) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St., Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
c) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
d) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
e) YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, https://www.youtube.com/account_privacy
§8 Google reCaptcha
We use Google’s reCaptcha service to determine if a human or computer is typing in our contact or newsletter form. Google uses the following data to check whether you are a human or a computer: the IP address of the device used, the website you visit, the captcha, the date and duration of the visit, the identification data of the device used Browser and OS type, Google Account, when you’re logged in to Google, mouse movements on the reCaptcha surfaces, and tasks that require you to identify images. The legal basis for the data processing described is Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. There is a legitimate interest on our part in this data processing to ensure the security of our website and to protect us from automated input (attacks).
§8 Duty of information for applicants
Here you will find all information about the information requirements for applicants: https://www.accu-rate.de/en/information-requirements-for-applicants/