1.9.0 is released!
We develop and improve crowd:it continuously. And now, version 1.9.0 is released.
In addition to various bug fixes, there are also some great new features that we would like to introduce to you:
Social Distancing: Simulation and Visualization
From now on you can individually adjust the distance between people. This can be set via "Simulation settings".
Visualization of results
In the simulation, the set distance radius is displayed circularly around the agents. The more or longer the distance is undercut, the more the distance circle changes color from green to red. Adjust the visualization of the distance circle here: "Visualize -> Color agents by... -> Social distance".
- You can see at a glance whether the distance has been maintained or in which areas there is still room for improvement.
- Evaluate the duration of the distance undercut ("Exposure Time") by the easy-to-grasp visualization of the results.
Furthermore, the visualization of the results can be adjusted by
- how far the persons must keep their distance from each other,
- how long (max. exposure time) the safety distance may be undercut without the person being considered potentially endangered,
- and whether people who follow the same path should not be included.
Analysis of the results
The new heatmap "Mean Time Within Social Distance" shows - aggregated over the entire simulation process - in which areas the distance was broken and for how long.
You can also create and export diagrams for the average time social distance is broken with time.
We have improved the sidebar. Now, information about the geometry as well as the results are displayed. This gives a quick overview of individual simulation objects, even if simulation results are already available.
A complete list of our changes can be found in our changelog.
Have further questions? Desired feature not yet in this release? Send us an e-mail or give us a call!