1.6 is released!
We develop and improve crowd:it continuously. And now, version 1.6 is released.
In addition to various bug fixes, there are also some great new features that we would like to introduce to you:
- Better evaluate your simulations. With our new charting features, you can select individual simulation objects or evaluation objects and select the data you wish to display. For example: evacuation time and polygon density. Select multiple data, and display them together in a single chart.
- Customize your charts individually. Change the color and name of each data record. Show and hide graphs.
- Export your evaluations either as single .png's or combined in one graphic.
Our new RSET Heatmap is a valuable tool especially for simulations in fire protection. Each measuring tile describes the last time a pedestrian crossed it. This makes it very easy to identify where people need more time to evacuate than permitted.
Our Tripwires can now count agents in different directions.
- All video, screenshot and chart settings can be saved by selecting the blue star.
This means you need only configure your data once and apply this configuration across multiple simulations.
- If you change the simulation, your settings will be preserved. This means: time saved and easy simulation comparisons!
- Export all saved videos, screenshots and charts with one click - have the overview!
Improved User Interface
The save location is even clearer.
Use different short cuts to model even faster. For example:
Show and hide Simulation Objects and geometries:
A complete list of our changes can be found in our changelog.
Have further questions? Desired feature not yet in this release? Send us an e-mail or give us a call!