The accu:rate team has many years of experience in the field of simulation, consulting, and software development.
After successfully obtaining her degree in computer science at the Technical University of Munich, Dr. rer. nat. Angelika Kneidl worked as IT-Consultant in the financial services sector. In 2009 she returned to the Technical University of Munich and did her PhD at the Chair of Computational Modeling and Simulation. The topic of her PhD thesis was „Methods for modelling human wayfinding behavior in the context of microscopic pedestrian simulation models ”. During this period she received many awards for her thesis: she was honored with two Best Paper Awards and the PhD prize conferred by the "Bund der Freunde der TUM", which acknowledges excellent PhD theses.
Florian Sesser successfully obtained his degree in computer science at the Technical University of Munich in 2011. Since 2001 he has been working as a freelancer in the IT-sector and is specialized in software architecture, development and quality assurance. Together with other experts he founded the workshop software architecture in 2010. Previously he worked for IT:Agenten – a provider for individual web solutions – where he was responsible for managing costumers' projects and software development.
- 2019: Digital Female Leader Award, Category Mobility
- 2018: IT Women of the year (gold), Category Technical Innovation
- 2016: Start? Zuschuss! Funding of the Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Media, Energy and Technology
- 2014: EXIST Stipendium
- 02/2014: Awardee of the „Gründerwettbewerb –IKT Innovativ“ of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- 2014: Winner of the HVB Mentoring
- 2013: Promotionspreis (PhD award) of the Bund der Freunde der TU Munich