We are always looking for inspired and ambitious people who want to help us make a difference. We are currently seeking trainees and students who want to gain experience at a successful startup in a fast-paced industry, or who are looking for supervision of their research project. We never run out of work!
Jobs for students
- Bachelor/Master thesis data visualization (e.g. media computing): Visualization of crowd simulation. There's still a lot of research missing. If you want to work on an exciting topic in your thesis, feel free to contact us!
- Working student to develop our simulation software (Java, Python)
- Further topics for Bachelor or Master Theses or compulsory internships:
- Integration of hospital beds in our simulator
- Machine Learning for a better visualisation of our agents' behaviour
- Data Science
- WTransfer best-practise of Game Engines to improve our simulation
You haven't found the job you are looking for? Just get in touch with us and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!